I said i would do a Q & A, so here you go ^_^ If someone still has other questions you can write them as a comment or send them via note and i will add them ( i am sorry about any llinguistic or grammatical errors )
1. What's your real name? Where are you from and how old are you? My name is Vanessa, i live in germany and i am 17 years old ^_^
2. When did you start taking photos ? To be honest i don't really know. I got my DSLR camera in spring 2012, around this time i really took a lot of photos. Of course i had a normal digital camera before that and i often took it with me when i went out, but i hated my old camera..... it was so frustrating >__< That's why i bought a DSLR camera soon after taking a real interest in photography even though it was a lot of money for me as a student.
3. When did you start taking macro photos ? Similar answer : i don't know an exact date, but i started soon after getting my reflex camera. I loved all the photos i saw here on deviantart and everywhere else and just wanted to try it and i noticed that i really like to get close to things and view them in a different way you normally do. ♥
4. How did you start to do photography ? Well.... maybe because i was looking for a hobby. I was never good at things like drawing or making music and i am too lazy for sports, so photography is perfect for me. Or it just lies in my genes : D My mother and my father both were interested in photography when they were young.
5. What camera equipment do you currently use? A lot of people think that i have a lot of expensive equipment but they are totally wronge ^_^ I am a stundent so i don't have enough money to buy what i want. I use a : - Canon EOS 1100d (EOS Rebel T3) - Canon 18-55mm Kit Lens - Canon 55-250 mm Lens - Closeup Filters ( no special brand, i paid 20 € for 4 of them )
6. Have you ever tried doing portraits or landscapes? or simply something different? Yes i tried a lot of different things, i often take photos of landscapes or wild animals, but i don't really upload them here since they aren't good ^^' A thing that i never tried are portaits since i don't have any models .___. Maybe i could do some Selfportaits but i don't have a IR timer so it is difficult do do that.
7. How do you get inspiration for your photographs? I love to go out with my dog to get inspiration. Beside that i also love to look at other peoples work to get inspired. ^_^
8. School and photography don't come along well in terms of time management how did you make time for photography or doen't it effect each other ? To answer that question i have to say that photography is my hobby and school is my "job". Of course school comes first even if that means that i can't take photos for a while. At the moment it is quite annoying, i leave home at 7 am and get home at 5 pm. When i get home it is dark outside and i can't take photos. I guess somehow i am lucky because i don't have to learn as much as others do have to, to get good marks, so i can use some of my freetime to take photos : )
9. Are your waterdrops really just water? Yes ! I don't add anything to the water.
10. How do you get such round drops? Use small drops and put them on water-repellent objects, that is the best way to get a round drop.
11. How do you apply your drops? That depends on the situation. Normally i use a syringe with a really small opening (you can see it here) . My mother always complains about a syringe laying around : D For the spidernet photos i just spray water since it is easier ^_^
Schön, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast all die Fragen zu beantworten
Und ich lag mit meiner Annahme richtig: Wir besitzen tatsächlich fast das gleiche Equipment Ich kann auch die Canon 1100D mit der 18-55mm Kit Lens mein Eigen nennen und habe auch Closeup Lenses für lediglich 20€ bei mir rumliegen
I reached the target
I'd been waiting for
for some time now:
!!! :headbang: I'm
guys are always so
awesome and give me
so much support!To
thank you, old
watchers and new
ones, I decided to
open a GIVEAWAY here
on my page!As you
In our continuous
effort to improve
Site Updates to keep
members informed and
to gather feedback.
Below is a list of
recent changes to
the site, bug fixes,
and feedback that
was brought up by
members in the last
NewUpdate to th...
Year II - Issue
Features is a weekly
feature designed to
section of the most
support by faving
this article and
`anmari has been spreading her infectious positivity throughout our community for over 6 years. Throughout this time Ana has been at the core of all things devious, passionately developing an eclectic gallery, helping organise devmeets, participating in chat events and also recently completed dedicating her time as a Community Volunteer. We are absolutely delighted to bestow the Deviousness Award for May 2013 to `anmari, congratulations! Read More