I said i would do a Q & A, so here you go ^_^ If someone still has other questions you can write them as a comment or send them via note and i will add them ( i am sorry about any llinguistic or grammatical errors )
1. What's your real name? Where are you from and how old are you? My name is Vanessa, i live in germany and i am 17 years old ^_^
2. When did you start taking photos ? To be honest i don't really know. I got my DSLR camera in spring 2012, around this time i really took a lot of photos. Of course i had a normal digital camera before that and i often took it with me when i went out, but i hated my old camera..... it was so frustrating >__< That's why i bought a DSLR camera soon after taking a real interest in photography even though it was a lot of money for me as a student.
3. When did you start taking macro photos ? Similar answer : i don't know an exact date, but i started soon after getting my reflex camera. I loved all the photos i saw here on deviantart and everywhere else and just wanted to try it and i noticed that i really like to get close to things and view them in a different way you normally do. ♥
4. How did you start to do photography ? Well.... maybe because i was looking for a hobby. I was never good at things like drawing or making music and i am too lazy for sports, so photography is perfect for me. Or it just lies in my genes : D My mother and my father both were interested in photography when they were young.
5. What camera equipment do you currently use? A lot of people think that i have a lot of expensive equipment but they are totally wronge ^_^ I am a stundent so i don't have enough money to buy what i want. I use a : - Canon EOS 1100d (EOS Rebel T3) - Canon 18-55mm Kit Lens - Canon 55-250 mm Lens - Closeup Filters ( no special brand, i paid 20 € for 4 of them )
6. Have you ever tried doing portraits or landscapes? or simply something different? Yes i tried a lot of different things, i often take photos of landscapes or wild animals, but i don't really upload them here since they aren't good ^^' A thing that i never tried are portaits since i don't have any models .___. Maybe i could do some Selfportaits but i don't have a IR timer so it is difficult do do that.
7. How do you get inspiration for your photographs? I love to go out with my dog to get inspiration. Beside that i also love to look at other peoples work to get inspired. ^_^
8. School and photography don't come along well in terms of time management how did you make time for photography or doen't it effect each other ? To answer that question i have to say that photography is my hobby and school is my "job". Of course school comes first even if that means that i can't take photos for a while. At the moment it is quite annoying, i leave home at 7 am and get home at 5 pm. When i get home it is dark outside and i can't take photos. I guess somehow i am lucky because i don't have to learn as much as others do have to, to get good marks, so i can use some of my freetime to take photos : )
9. Are your waterdrops really just water? Yes ! I don't add anything to the water.
10. How do you get such round drops? Use small drops and put them on water-repellent objects, that is the best way to get a round drop.
11. How do you apply your drops? That depends on the situation. Normally i use a syringe with a really small opening (you can see it here) . My mother always complains about a syringe laying around : D For the spidernet photos i just spray water since it is easier ^_^
Schön, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast all die Fragen zu beantworten
Und ich lag mit meiner Annahme richtig: Wir besitzen tatsächlich fast das gleiche Equipment Ich kann auch die Canon 1100D mit der 18-55mm Kit Lens mein Eigen nennen und habe auch Closeup Lenses für lediglich 20€ bei mir rumliegen