I said i would do a Q & A, so here you go ^_^ If someone still has other questions you can write them as a comment or send them via note and i will add them ( i am sorry about any llinguistic or grammatical errors )
1. What's your real name? Where are you from and how old are you? My name is Vanessa, i live in germany and i am 17 years old ^_^
2. When did you start taking photos ? To be honest i don't really know. I got my DSLR camera in spring 2012, around this time i really took a lot of photos. Of course i had a normal digital camera before that and i often took it with me when i went out, but i hated my old camera..... it was so frustrating >__< That's why i bought a DSLR camera soon after taking a real interest in photography even though it was a lot of money for me as a student.
3. When did you start taking macro photos ? Similar answer : i don't know an exact date, but i started soon after getting my reflex camera. I loved all the photos i saw here on deviantart and everywhere else and just wanted to try it and i noticed that i really like to get close to things and view them in a different way you normally do. ♥
4. How did you start to do photography ? Well.... maybe because i was looking for a hobby. I was never good at things like drawing or making music and i am too lazy for sports, so photography is perfect for me. Or it just lies in my genes : D My mother and my father both were interested in photography when they were young.
5. What camera equipment do you currently use? A lot of people think that i have a lot of expensive equipment but they are totally wronge ^_^ I am a stundent so i don't have enough money to buy what i want. I use a : - Canon EOS 1100d (EOS Rebel T3) - Canon 18-55mm Kit Lens - Canon 55-250 mm Lens - Closeup Filters ( no special brand, i paid 20 € for 4 of them )
6. Have you ever tried doing portraits or landscapes? or simply something different? Yes i tried a lot of different things, i often take photos of landscapes or wild animals, but i don't really upload them here since they aren't good ^^' A thing that i never tried are portaits since i don't have any models .___. Maybe i could do some Selfportaits but i don't have a IR timer so it is difficult do do that.
7. How do you get inspiration for your photographs? I love to go out with my dog to get inspiration. Beside that i also love to look at other peoples work to get inspired. ^_^
8. School and photography don't come along well in terms of time management how did you make time for photography or doen't it effect each other ? To answer that question i have to say that photography is my hobby and school is my "job". Of course school comes first even if that means that i can't take photos for a while. At the moment it is quite annoying, i leave home at 7 am and get home at 5 pm. When i get home it is dark outside and i can't take photos. I guess somehow i am lucky because i don't have to learn as much as others do have to, to get good marks, so i can use some of my freetime to take photos : )
9. Are your waterdrops really just water? Yes ! I don't add anything to the water.
10. How do you get such round drops? Use small drops and put them on water-repellent objects, that is the best way to get a round drop.
11. How do you apply your drops? That depends on the situation. Normally i use a syringe with a really small opening (you can see it here) . My mother always complains about a syringe laying around : D For the spidernet photos i just spray water since it is easier ^_^
Schön, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast all die Fragen zu beantworten
Und ich lag mit meiner Annahme richtig: Wir besitzen tatsächlich fast das gleiche Equipment Ich kann auch die Canon 1100D mit der 18-55mm Kit Lens mein Eigen nennen und habe auch Closeup Lenses für lediglich 20€ bei mir rumliegen
T OF: dA-Supporters
:aww: Here's the
ters: group. :la:
You will see here
ENDS ON 4/21/2014 3
DAYS FROM NOW!Prize:
One person will win
100 :points: :la:How
to qualify?Draw an
egg on Deviantart
Muro using ONE of
doesn't matter if it
looks good or not,
you will not be
judged on how it
looks but on
creativity of how
you use the theme
Welcome! :la:This is
of some of my
favorite works from
my two favorite
Darkroom!If you like
these, you might
want to consider
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More